Summary of ADPC course codes and names that have been rescheduled for 2021.
In an effort to protect the health and wellbeing of our training instructors and participants amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, the Asian Disaster Preparedness Center (ADPC) has decided to reschedule the following courses planned this year for 2021:
ADPC Academy Department:
• (DMC-50) 50th Training Course on Disaster Management
• (GIS4DRM-14) 14th Training Course on GIS for Disaster Risk Management
ADPC Health Risk Management (HRM) Department:
• (HEPR-12) 12th Hospital Emergency Preparedness & Response Course
• (NIE-9) 9th Nutrition in Emergencies Course
• (PHCC-4) 4th Public Health in Crisis Course
• (PHCE-12) 12th Public Health in Complex Emergencies Course
• (PHEMAP-12) 12th Public Health & Emergency Management in Asia and the Pacific
ADPC apologizes for the inconvenience this may cause and looks forward to hosting all training participants interested in the abovementioned courses in Thailand next year pending global health and travel situations.
Interested participants will be updated periodically on the status of each training course. Please refer to the Upcoming Courses section of ADPC’s website for recent updates.
Participants who have registered for the rescheduled Academy courses mentioned above may contact the following person for further information and assistance:
Participants who have registered for the rescheduled HRM courses mentioned above may contact the following person for further information and assistance:
ADPC is currently offering many of its in-person courses and workshops online to maintain the momentum of disaster risk reduction and climate resilience training across Asia and the Pacific region and beyond.
Recently, ADPC also held an Alumni Forum with alumni members from national governments, civil society organizations, UN agencies, academia and other disaster practitioner stakeholders to discuss the future of learning amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. Discussions from this forum will be integrated into ADPC’s future work.