iCARE Innovations Fund
Partnership, Applicability and Scalability of Innovations and Technologies for
Climate Resilience in South Asia
Climate Information and Analytics
South Asian countries are seeking solutions that would combine weather-related data to generate understandable and usable information for policy interventions in specific sectors, such as food security, nutrition, forests and watersheds, livelihoods and resilient infrastructure needs, at local level.
- Use of drone technology for monitoring and analyzing local level hydrometeorological events
- Artificial Intelligence and related technologies to supplement climate models.
- High-resolution future climate projections for assessing future risk and understanding impact.
- Use of IOT (Internet of Things) for last mile communication for responding to climate-related disasters.
- Anticipatory action on early warning