India: Technological Hazard Mitigation in Baroda and Metropolitan Calcutta
1. Detailed Project report showing administrative arrangements of the project.
2. Chemical Hazards database for 51 MAH industries of Baroda city.
3. "Industrial Maps" showing location of various hazardous and non hazardous industries.
4. Graphic output showing potential damage for various 155 incidences which could be identified to have potential off-site effect alongwith its statistical
5. Impact area diagrams showing commulative effect contours for following hazards
- Toxic Release
6. Critical facility maps (other than maps prepared in Environmental mapping activity)
- Location of Police Stations
- Location of Schools
- Location of Religious Places and Community Centres
- Medical Facilities in VUDA area
- Fire facilities in VUDA area
- Water Supply of VUDA area and merging of BMC maps prepared in environmental mapping with the above maps
7. Vulnerability assessment report
8. Strategy papers from Mitigation Planning Committee on
- Fire and Chemical Emergency
- Medical Management
- Transportation Routes
- Evacuation of Population
- Land Use Planning
- Community Awareness
- Legal & Administrative matters
Urban Disaster Risk Management Team
Asian Disaster Preparedness Center
P.O.Box 4, Klong Luang, Pathumthani 12120, Thailand.
Tel: (66-2) 516-5900-10; Fax: (66-2) 524-5360; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org